Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Broken Tower

So I got a large foam block in a package I ordered and decided to do up a tower for a new game called Frostgrave ( )

I began by attaching foam core to the outside, carving the stone work with a pen and attaching coffee stirrers.

I then cut it to the desired shape

Next I carved out some of the top to add debris to later





I filled the top with sand and base coated with black




Next I painted it grey and gave it a few drybrushes


I then added various bits for a light steampunk feel, painted it brass and washed it with citadel Nihilakh Oxide. After that it was just a matter of adding various things and giving it a good covering of snow for that frozen city look.

Overall i think it turned out well. Not exactly what I had envisioned at the start but not bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment