Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Modern/ Post Apoc 7

I wanted to put up my Preserver test model for This is Not a Test. I kept the paint scheme grounded in reality as I may use these guys in modern games in the future. So far only one is done (minus the base!) and I'm very impressed with the quality. I served as an Infantryman in the U.S. Army for nearly ten years and I can tell you these minis are as accurate as you are going to find at this scale.

Here is my test mini.



I have the other 12 on my desk now. I'm probably going to batch paint them as they are similar enough not to warrant individual attention. Hopefully I can maintain the same level of quality as the test mini. I have enough minis that I think I can add some science fiction flare to some of the more exotic guns (maybe a blue energy weapon glow?) without making them unsuitable for modern games.

No comments:

Post a Comment